Saturday, April 04, 2009

Thanks For Your Input!

Thanks to all of you who offered your input as to how I could make this blog more relevant and useful to you. There were some common themes such as decision making, career information, supporting sustainable change and grief and loss. I will do my best to address all these issues, either through my posts or by offering you links to great resources.

One of the suggestions that caught my eye was to offer inspiration quotes. As those of you who read my newsletter “Quiet Courage” know, I love quotes and start each newsletter with a courage quote. So, I decided to continue this tradition with this blog and start each post with quote that will hopefully inspire and motivate you. Feel free to send me any of your favorite quotes.

Today’s Quote:
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go for it. Because what the world needs are people who have come alive. Howard Thurmond

1 comment:

Sherry Belul said...

That Howard Thurmond quote is one of my very favorites! What a great way to start the day... :-)